Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sound Advice

Senior Spring Break will be taking me south of the border next week. Though I will not be able to post in this critical end to the regular season, I will be avidly cheering for BC on Sunday, and next week when they begin the ACC Tournament. My flight back into the States is that Saturday, and I will be sure to voice my thoughts then.

In the meantime, I will leave the BC Basketball Community with an inspired message from my mother, who has adopted the team as her own. In a heated college basketball debate between my mother and my father (not really- just late one night sitting on the couch), my mother shared a vision that help the boys achieve new heights. My mother's advice to help the Eagles soar:

"Relax. Regroup, Reunite. Then you will be awesome"

I love you ma.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Bravesbill said...

Another fantastic game by Al Skinner. I couldn't have drawn it up better myself after I'm given 8 full days to prepare. What an absolute joke.

www.bittereagle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home