Wednesday, January 17, 2007

What a joke

Akida and Sean are out. I am dissapointed in both of them. They not only pissed away tremendous opportunities for themselves, but they alienated a team that is on the verge of putting the pieces together.

Both players have brought off-the-court distractions to the program since Day 1, and it will be interesting to see how the Eagles respond to the short bench. I would get more into it, but I would be echoing Eagle in Atlanta, who has been doing a hell of a job recently.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slemp,

This is Katie's older brother... I just came accross your blog through the http://forheremenaremen.blogspot.com/ blog. Nice work with your blog - I have an interting story to tell you about something that happened with the basketball program prior to your arrival at BC - something that was not really spoken about at the time.

How is the job search going?

Fox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home